About Me

My photo
Very Small Town. No really. Don't even try to look., Alberta, Canada
I am a stay at home mother of 2 boys. I try to keep total and complete command of this kingdom. I reign tall! But they are very are skilled little ninjas waiting to take me out at any available opportunity. You would think I would learn my lesson. I don't. Every day, I return. Everyday they kick ass.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

I haven't updated...

In fucking forever. Why? Because I suck. Or better yet because my children are vastly draining all my Give A Fuck and leaving me limp in the kitchen with a spatula whimpering to myself while they totter off singing voodoo songs.

They are savages. They are sharks that smell the blood of a wounded animal. A wildcat that sees prey. A hawk against a fish. Me against Pizza Hut. It's a vicious, never ending cycle of them vs me and I always loose. Always.

You would think after 5 and 2 years respectively, they would let me win just once. Is that so much to ask?

What has happened you ask? What are the Fries up too? No good.

I won't bore with the details..but I'll try to update more often. Pinky swear and all that. Cross my heart and hope to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment